Tuesday, June 21, 2005

alive and kickin'

so contrary to Ryan's last email...I did not throw up... but I was hovering over the porcelain a few times just in case...

I had a bit of a scare though. I had a really bad fever last night and a good part of today. You know something is wrong when your wearing a beanie, sweater and socks in Thailand and your still shaking because you're so cold. Our friend who lives in the same complex as us here and has worked with many American groups over the years told Ryan today that it could be malaria (not to freak us out though) and if I didn't feel 90% better tomorrow morning I should go to the hospital just to check it out. I laid on the couch all day today with my bucket by my side (just in case) and I slowly started to feel better. Hopefully with a good nights sleep I will be totally better tomorrow. No malaria for me! It would have made for a great story though. Thanks to all those who have been praying for our health.

-holly (perhaps I will try this blog thing more often now)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home