Sunday, June 19, 2005

Catching Up

Sorry it has been so long between posts. My hope was to post once a day or at least every other day. Turns out it has not been that way.

It's always so interesting the difference between how you think things will go and how things go...

For example, since arriving in Phuket, at least one of us has been sick. Started with Ben who had a throat thing, then an overall sick thing, then it moved to me and I am still recovering, and now Holly feels possibly worse than Ben or I felt, and then last night Chara said that she wasn't feeling so hot.

That puts big kinks into our 'plans' you know? And we sit at home, thinking about how we have been planning on doing this for so long, talking about it, etc, and now that we're here, we're all sick... It sucks.

Please pray for our health. I never thought that would be the big request, but it is hindering doing much of anything.

Okay, I am going to post photo galleries soon. Hang on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home